Metal Supplier That Provides Deep Hole Trepanning, Plasma Cutting, Metal Drilling & More
Our metal supplier has the equipment and expertise to deliver all the metal cutting and drilling services you need. We use state-of-the-art equipment and keep our training up-to-date to deliver the highest level of service every time.
The equipment we use includes:
- New Trepanner capable of 4" to 19" Dia. with 2" to 6" ID Length 39" to 354”
- 3 Trepanning machines: up to 11" Dia. and I.D.s
- CNC Shear thru 1 /2"
- Aluminum Plate Saw thru 6" x 6'
- Band Saws 12", 16", 18", 22", 28", 32"
- Vertical Band Saw 40" Throat x 20'
- Precision SIS & Aluminum Saw thru 14" thick
- CNC shape cutter with Torch @ Plasma
- Auto Aluminum circle cutter 1 O" Dia. thru 60" Dia. up to 6" thickness
- 1-1 /2" thru 4-3/4" x 1 O' to 15' 3 Spade Drilling Machine
Cold Rolled Steel & Hot Rolled SteelCold Rolled Steel - This refers to steel which has been rolled at room temperature, below its recrystallization temperature.his increases its strength and hardness by over 20%! The cold rolled process creates a finished product that is more precise dimensionally than a hot rolled product. This is ideal for use in home appliances,metal furniture, steel sheds, industrial buildings, garages, and much more.
Hot Rolled Steel - A rolling process at temperatures over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit is use to create hot rolled steel.Hot rolled steel is a good choice for the manufacturing of structural components, such as I beams or simple cross sections, such as rail tracks. It is also used to produce sheet metal.